Halloween is a fun and festive time of year, and what better way to celebrate than with some delicious mummy pudding cups? These easy-to-make delicious Halloween treats are perfect for kids and adults and will surely be a hit at any Halloween party.
Best of all, they can be made in just a few simple steps. So if you’re looking for a fun and easy Halloween treat, look no further than these mummy pudding cups!
Mummy pudding cups
Mummy pudding cups are fun and easy Halloween treats that kids will love. Bake your favorite pudding recipe in small cups, then decorate with bandages made from white chocolate and candy eyes. These spooky snacks are sure to be a hit at any Halloween party!
Why do I try to cook Mummy Pudding as Halloween treat?
In search of the perfect Halloween dessert? Why not try something unique and cook up some mummy banana pudding cups? This easy-to-follow recipe will have your friends and family raving about your culinary creation.
What could be more fun than eating a delicious mummy for Halloween?
So, what makes this recipe so unique? The key ingredient is, of course, banana pudding. But we’ve also added a few secret ingredients to give our mummy pudding cups a boost.
First, we’ve swapped out traditional graham crackers for vanilla wafers. It gives the pudding a nice flavor and keeps the overall cup light and fluffy.
Next, we’ve added some crushed-up candy to the top of our mummies. It not only looks great, but it also gives each bite a little bit of sweetness.
How to make chocolate pudding at home
To make chocolate pudding at home, whisk together milk, sugar, cornstarch, cocoa powder, and salt in a medium saucepan. Cook the mixture over medium heat, constantly stirring, until it comes to a boil.
Boil for one minute, remove from heat, and stir in vanilla extract. Pour the pudding into individual cups or a large bowl and refrigerate for at least two hours before serving. You can also buy instant chocolate pudding online.
This homemade chocolate pudding is so good that you’ll never want to go back to store-bought again!
Mummy Pudding Cups Recipe
This Halloween, ditch the store-bought candy and make your mummy pudding cups! This easy recipe only takes about 30 minutes to make and can be easily customized to fit your Halloween party theme.
Whether you’re hosting a kid-friendly party or looking for a spooky dessert, these mummy pudding cups are sure to be a hit!
What you need: list of ingredients required for the recipe.
What you need: list of ingredients required for Mummy pudding cups.
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) of instant Chocolate pudding mix
- 1 cup cold milk
- 24 small round shortbread cookies
- 12 large marshmallows
- 1 tube (4.25 ounces) of black decorating gel
- You will also need 12 clear plastic cups and 24 wooden Popsicle sticks.
Directions: step by step instructions on how to make the mummy pudding cups
Make your mummy pudding cups this Halloween! These easy, step-by-step instructions will have you whipping up a batch of these spooky treats in no time.
All you need is some chocolate pudding mix, whipped cream, and graham crackers. Mix the pudding according to the package directions, then spoon it into little cupcake liners.
Use a piping bag or zip-lock baggie to pipe on the whipped cream “bandages” onto each pudding cup. Then, use two mini graham cracker halves for the eyes.
Pop them in the fridge until they’re ready to serve – and enjoy! These mummy pudding cups are perfect for a Halloween party or just as a fun after-school snack.
Variations: ideas for how to change up the recipe
- Give your chocolate pudding cups a ghoulish makeover this Halloween! With a few simple variations, you can turn these classic desserts into spooky treats that will delight kids and adults.
- For a fun and easy way to dress up your pudding cups, try adding candy eyes. You can also use different flavored puddings to create unique character faces – chocolate for a classic look, or go wild with green mint or orange pumpkin spice.
- Get even more creative by using different toppings and decorations. Crushed cookies make great “hair,” while marshmallows can be used for both “ears” and “teeth.” Use your imagination and have fun with it!
Tips for decorating the mummy pudding cups
If you’re looking for a fun and festive way to decorate your cups this Halloween, why not make them into mummy pudding cups? Here are some tips on how to do it:
- Start by covering the outside of the pudding cup with white fondant. It will be the base for your mummy wrap.
- Cut strips of black fondant or licorice candy and wrap them around the cup, crisscrossing them as you go.
- You can use small balls of fondant or candy eyeballs for the eyes. Press them into the fondant wrapped around the cup.
- If you want to make things even spookier, you could add a small mouth made of red fondant or candy.
Pairing For Mummy Pudding Cups
If you’re looking for an even richer flavor, try pairing your pudding cup with a dollop of whipped cream or a sprinkle of cinnamon. For an extra special treat, top your pudding cup with a scoop of ice cream or a drizzle of chocolate sauce.
Whatever you pair it with, your sugar-free pudding cup will surely be a delicious treat!
Below is a brief comparison of different Halloween party products mentioned in this article.Table could not be displayed. Table could not be displayed.